After months of anticipation, our new SDK has finally arrived!
This brand new SDK has some great new changes that benefit you, the developer, as well as the end user. These changes have already been tested on over 10 million live downloads and is ready to be used right now!
New End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) screen
The EULA screen will show the user the access points that will be added on the device and give them the option to Accept or Skip.
- If the user accepts, the user will receive the search icon and continue to your app.
- If the user skips, the user will continue to your app and the EULA screen will appear the next time your app is visited.
100% Compliance with Google Policy Change
Google Play recently released the updated version of its content policy, with an emphasis on ad behavior. We have already been working with industry leaders like TRUSTe and Lookout to protect your privacy. This new SDK is 100% in compliance with the new policy change and was the first of any mobile ad network to be compliant.
To take advantage of these changes, and continue generating income from your apps, all you have to do is follow the 4 simple steps below.
Much Lighter SDK
This version of the SDK went on a diet. We removed the excess fat and now, instead of 900K, this SDK runs on only 300K.
4 STEPS TO UPDATE SDK
1. Download the latest SDK from your Developer Dashboard.
2. Make sure to follow the new instructions PDF found in the SDK zip file.
3. Test your app to make sure you see the new EULA screen and that it’s working as intended.
4. Update your app in Google Play and make sure the StartApp disclaimer text is in …
Bookmark the Permalink